Monday, January 19, 2009

Cute Card Thursday & Dutch Dare Challenge

Kaksi tämän viikon haastetta, ensin Cute Card Thursday jossa haasteena oli tehdä humoristinen kortti.

Two challenges of this week, first Cute Card Thursday where the challenge was "have a giggle".


House Mousen hassu leimakuva yhdistettynä Penny Blackin tekstiin "It's your day, spoil yourself silly". :D Tätä korttia ei tosin ihan kenelle vain voi antaa. Kiekuroita näyttää nyt olevan joka kortissa mitä teen...

House Mouse image with Penny Black text "It's your day, spoil yourself silly." :D Just have to think who I can give this card to. I seem to have florishes in almost every card I make...


Dutch Dare Challengen haasteena puolestaan oli tehdä kortti käyttäen vihreää, ruskeaa ja sinistä. Värihaasteet on hauskoja, tulee mietittyä ehkä sellaisiakin värejä jota ei muuten käyttäisi.

Dutch Dare Challenge was to make a card using green, brown and blue. These kind of challenges are fun as I may have to think colours that I probably wouldn't normally use.



Teksti on leimattu vesileimamusteella ja väritetty liituväreillä, enimmät värit pyyhin ympäriltä pyyhekumilla, mutta vähän jätin tarkoituksella ja laiskuuttani. Samaa vihreää liituväriä on myös leimakuvan taustalla.

Text has been stamped with water ink and coloured with chalks, I left some colour around it partly on purpose, partly because I was lazy. :D The same colour I used also on the background of the image.

Thank you for the great challenges!

3 comments:

Deb said...

fabulous cards, love the sweet image and fun sentiment on your CCT card.
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Jacilynn said...

Hi Elina,
Very Cute HM image. I love the flouish also. I also love your Sugar Nellie image, it's colored beautifully. I just ordered my first SN's WooHoo! Where are you located? I don't recognize the language? Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Jacilynn

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous cards, both are done so beautifully!
Blessings, Maria